Become a member
Who can become a member?
Any commercial structure that manages iconographic collections and respect the author's rights and the French Code of Intellectual Property can become a member. The requests for membership are studied in commission and submitted to the members' vote.
Benefits of membership
- Becoming a member of the SNAPIG enables you to be watched over professionally and legally.
- The SNAPIG provides its members with advice, support and information.
- It makes standard agency/photographer contracts, shooting consents, distribution's authorization and price lists for reproduction rights. It also makes the General Terms and Conditions of Sale available for its members.
- It voluntarily intervenes along with agencies in case of complaints that endanger the freedom to photograph or inform.
- The association gives its members a privileged access to the works of the CEPIC and the Image Observatory – of which it is a member.
- Finally, the SNAPIG is a place of exchange, reflection and information.
Through this adhesion, the agency undertakes to respect the professional code of ethics, the association's Charter and the General Terms and Conditions of Sale drawn up by the SNAPIG.